PRDnationwide Port Stephens
CONDITIONS OF TENANCY
Thank you for choosing to book your Holiday Accommodation with PRDnationwide Port Stephens.
The terms and conditions of the holiday letting as agreed to, by both parties, are as follows and departure from the terms and conditions by you permits Owner or Agent to refuse the key, amend the charge or immediately terminate occupancy.
- The premises are let to you for holiday purposes only for the period stated on the receipt.
- KEYS - The premises are available from 2.00 pm on the day of arrival and are to be vacated by 10.00 am on the date shown on the email receipt. Keys must be collected from our office and returned to our office no later than 10.00 am.
- OFFICE HOURS are 8.30 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Saturday and 9 am to 3 pm Sundays and Public Holidays. (Office is closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Australia Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, and Anzac Day).
- LATE ARRIVALS - A late check-in fee of $20.00 ‘cash’ is payable to the Security Company. If arriving on a Public Holiday the fee is $30.These keys are still to be collected from our office. Please contact our office on 02 4984 2000 to arrange after hours check in. All rent and the security deposit must be paid in full prior to arrival. This is imperative when using the late check-in service. If guests refuse to pay the $20/ $30 cash fee to the Security Company KEYS WILL NOT BE HANDED OUT.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES – If you have booked via a third party website please note that the Terms and Conditions regarding deposits and payments are prescribed by these sites, however PRDnationwide Terms and Conditions must also be adhered to. STAYZ BOOKINGS: If you have booked Via the Stayz website, please note that Stayz require FULL payment at the time of the booking. If you have an issue with this please contact our office on 49842000. Stayz Bookings is instantly confirmed so it is imperative you read all Terms and Conditions prior to making your booking.
- PAYMENTS DUE - A reservation fee of 50% + $39 Booking fee are required to confirm the booking within 24 hours of making the booking on our website. Balance of tariff is due two weeks prior to arrival, except for Dec/Jan bookings where the full amount due must be paid by the 1st November of that year. Booking Payments can be made by VISA or MasterCard online through Secure Pay on our website www.holidaysportstephens.com.au (please note a small card fee is applicable). If Direct Deposit into our bank account is required please contact our office for Bank Details. Bank Cheques or Money Orders are due 14 days before your arrival. No personal cheques accepted.
- CONFIRMING BOOKINGS - If no deposit or contact is made by the guest within 24 hours of making a booking the booking may be cancelled without any further notice.
- BOOKING DATES - Please check that your booking dates are correct and advise us if there are any irregularities.
- REFUNDS - Cancellations made in writing 10 weeks or more prior to the booking arrival date will have their deposits returned minus the $39 booking fee and $70 cancellation fee. Should you cancel your booking within 10 weeks or less of your arrival date ALL MONIES PAID will NOT be refunded. If you shorten your stay, the unused portion of your rental is NOT refundable. The $39 booking fee is NOT refundable.
Holding deposit for Christmas bookings is $239 and is not refundable if the booking is cancelled.
- MAXIMUM GUESTS - The number of occupants must NOT exceed the number of beds provided. Overloading will render the guest liable to cancellation of the booking immediately and NO monies will be refunded. No extra mattresses, tents, caravans, or more cars etc. than the property accommodates. No Day Visitors are allowed at the property unless approved by our office, this is due to the insurance of the property and rules set by the owner of the property.
- GROUP BOOKINGS - We cannot accept any party bookings such as hens, bucks or schoolies. This also includes any bookings made by an adult for someone under the age of 18 years. These types of bookings circumvent our terms and conditions and will result in immediate eviction from the property and we reserve our rights to engage security contractors and local police, if required. Please speak to staff as we do have some properties that will allow Schoolies Booking but there are special conditions that apply for these Schoolies Bookings.
- LINEN - is not provided unless stated in the property description on the website. Linen may be hired through our office or on-line at an additional cost. Please note sheets and pillow cases MUST be used on all beds or a cleaning cost will be incurred. If hiring or linen is supplied, you must leave only the linen supplied at the front door inside the property on departure. All other linen that that is on the beds are to be left and the cleaners will look after these items. If hired or supplied linen are left on beds charges will be charged by the linen company.
- WE SUGGEST YOU BRING - linen including sheets, pillow cases, towels, bathmats and tea towels. We also suggest bringing other items such as toiletries, dishwashing liquid, dishwashing tablets, cleaning products, toilet paper etc.
- NO PETS ALLOWED - unless specified, dog friendly properties only allow OUTSIDE dogs unless stated in the property description on the website. If guests are found to have their pets inside any holiday properties extra charges will occur. This includes day visitors or friends who bring their pet.
- LOCK OUT - Guests locked out of the premises requiring agency assistance to gain entry after hours are required to pay a $60 lock out fee. If no spare key is available guests may be liable for any costs involved in gaining entry to the premises. If the services of a locksmith are required, the occupant will pay his fee also. Guests must not break in or attempt to break into premises when locked out.
- DAMAGES, BREAKAGES, LOSSES - must be reported to the agent and paid for immediately. If we are not informed, the costs will be taken from the security deposit held.
- PROPERTIES FOR SALE - If the unit is being offered for sale, the occupier agrees to allow the agent to conduct inspections at mutually convenient times.
- EXTENDING BOOKINGS - Guests who wish to extend their booking must contact PRDnationwide at least 24 hours prior to their original checkout time or a $50 inconvenience fee will be charged.
- WEBSITE - Our website describes the premises and position to the best of our ability and in good faith, no responsibility or refunds for alleged misdescription can be accepted. PRDnationwide Port Stephens cannot accept responsibility for incorrect or misinterpreted descriptions, errors or omissions.
- LEFT ITEMS - There will be a $30 administration fee for PRDnationwide to collect goods and the guest will also be charged for return of goods e.g. postage. The arrangements for collection of goods are to be made or picked up within 7 days or goods will be disposed of. Undergarments will be disposed of immediately.
- RELOCATIONS - The booking is made in good faith by the Agent, however at times situations arise over which we, the agent, have no control. Changes may be carried out as notified to our office by the Owner prior to commencement of the booking. The Agent cannot accept responsibility for actions taken by the Owner of the premises. (Every reasonable endeavour will be made to offer alternative accommodation should this occur, or a full refund will be given). No provision can or will be made for relocation other than on the basis that the full rental for dates booked is paid and full rental on a new premises is paid prior to occupancy. Tenants must accept premises “AS BOOKED” and cannot be relocated.
- ADVANCED BOOKINGS - All advance bookings are accepted on behalf of the current owner, we cannot accept responsibility for decisions made by a new owner.
- REFURBISHMENTS - In the case of refurbishment or owners instructions, rental rates may be subject to increase without notice. Should this occur you will be notified immediately and given the opportunity to pay the difference in tariff or receive a full refund of your deposit. We will also offer you alternate accommodation if possible.
- CLEANING - As guests are not charged a cleaning fee, guests are required to leave the premises clean, neat and tidy. Please ensure the kitchen and bathroom benches, floors etc. are left clean, kitchen items cleaned, dried and returned to cupboards and drawers (dishwasher unpacked), any sand removed from the property, clothes dryer and washing machine filters cleaned out. All garbage to be placed in external bin. Charges will be taken from the bond we holding if the property is found not to be left in the original state.
- RUBBISH REMOVAL - The property bins are to be placed out on the kerb the night prior to collection (if you cannot see the day of pick up written anywhere in the property, please contact our office to find out as this is your [the guest] responsibility). Also on departure you must place bins kerbside regardless of bin pick up day. A rubbish removal fee of $55 per bin will apply. Extra rubbish removal will incur a further fee - the cost will depend on the amount of extra rubbish left.
- BBQ - If the gas in the property runs out please take the gas bottle to the local ‘Swap & Go’ and bring the receipt into our office for reimbursement (we cannot reimburse unless we have a receipt). In addition to this, if the property has a BBQ, it must be left clean, otherwise a BBQ cleaning fee will be charged.
- NOISE RESTRICTIONS – We understand guests visiting our area are here to enjoy themselves but please note that guests that are making excess noise beyond council noise restrictions can be given 1 warning and be asked to leave the property and NO monies will be refunded to the guest. Guests that are found to be damaging a property will be asked to leave immediately and NO rental monies will be refunded. Should you experience excessive noise from a neighbouring property, please contact Nelson Bay Police on 02 4981 1244.
- CONSTRUCTION WORK - PRDnationwide Port Stephens will not be held responsible for any noise from construction work in surrounding building/units and areas. PRDnationwide Port Stephens cannot accept responsibility for personal property that are left unattended in your holiday accommodation.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT - All of our holiday properties attract a security deposit that range between $300 and $2000. The security deposit is an authorisation on your credit card to ensure these funds are available to us should the property be damaged in any way or if you are found to be in breach of the conditions of tenancy. These funds must be available in your account for us to process this. The nominated amount is unavailable to you for 7-10 working days from your arrival date.
We do not accept cash for the security deposit payment. If you do not have a credit card you can either direct deposit into our nominated account three (3) business days prior to your arrival date or via EFTPOS on the day of arrival. Please note it can take up to 14 days after your departure for us to return these funds to you, in the form of a cheque if you do not pay by credit card. KEYS WILL NOT BE HANDED OUT IF NO SECURITY DEPOSIT IS PAID.
PRDnationwide Port Stephens participates in the Bad Books register. By accepting any bookings and our Terms and Conditions you hereby agree that if you or any occupant covered by this booking, including any guests, breach our Terms and Conditions then your Name, Phone Number and Email address along with details of the breach/breaches may be disclosed to the property landlord and/or other agents participating in the Bad Books register. PRDnationwide Port Stephens reserves the right to cancel a booking where a guest is registered in Bad Books.
Emergency (only) Contact Numbers are as follows;
Swan Security: 0417 235 860 (for all other emergency’s)
Energy Australia: 131 388
Hunter Water: 1300 65 7000
Electrician: 0412 374 175 (Henry)
Plumber: 0412 650 044 (Greg)
Locksmith: 02 49 813428
Prior to contacting any emergency numbers please be sure what the issue is!
Should this be a guest error you will be charged for any costs incurred should the issue not be deemed an emergency!
The staff at PRDnationwide wishes you a safe and happy holiday.
www.holidaysportstephens.com.au Phone: 02 49842000
email@example.com Fax: 02 49842001
PRDnationwide- Shoal Bay
63 Shoal Bay Road, Shoal Bay
Please post all correspondence to:- PO Box 569, Nelson Bay NSW 2315